Perspectives on Federalism editorial board exploits at best the new technological features available for a dispersed team to work together as an interdisciplinary research group.
Perspectives on Federalism aims at publishing high quality papers at the forefront of the study of federalism in different disciplinary fields. Interdisciplinary research papers are also very much welcomed.
The publication process (article proposal, peer review phase, author revision, linguistic revision, author final revision) is managed by the editorial coordinator.
- Roberto Castaldi Associate Professor of Political Philosophy
Director of the Research Centre on Multi-Level Integration and Governance Processes at eCampus University
Research Director of International Centre for European and global governance www.cesue.eu spin-off of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna,Pisa
Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach about Europe
- Giacomo Delledonne Assistant Professor of Constitutional Law, Scuola Sant'Anna, Pisa
Co-Convenor, IACL Research Group on Subnational Constitutions in Federal and Quasi-Federal Constitutional States
- Salvatore Aloisio Lecturer of Public Law, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Susanna Cafaro Associate Professor of European Union Law and of European and International Immigration and Asylum Law, University of Salento
- Francesco Costamagna Associate Professor of European Union Law, University of Turin; Fellow at Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino
- Olimpia Fontana Mario Albertini Fellow (European Political Economy, Sustainable Economy), Centro Studi sul Federalismo, Torino
- Fabio Masini Associate Professor of Theories and History of International Economic Relations Department of Political Science, University of Roma Tre
Jean Monnet Chair European Economic Governance
Managing Editor History of Economic Thought and Policy
- Claudia Morini Senior Researcher in European Union Law, University of Salento
- Annamaria Viterbo Associate Professor of International Law, University of Turin; Fellow at Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino